Start as soon as today on ways to improve your health. Here is some advice as a starting point to make your mental, emotional and physical health a priority. And don’t stop there. Continue to work on yourself every day for the rest of your life.
1. Drink more water. About 90% of our organism contains water, and it is necessary for carrying out almost every function in our bodies. If we drank more water, we wouldn’t have as many headaches and different kinds of pain.
2. Take on power walking. Our bodies are made to move. Heart is a muscle that needs motion in order to function optimally. You can start power walking right now. Even twenty minutes per day would be sufficient. In time you might take longer walks.
3. Go for a walk in nature. Trees and other plants turn carbon dioxide into oxygen on a regular basis, and it is thanks to them that we have air that we breathe. A walk in the nature will help you breathe better, help you get rid of bacteria and viruses, and it might even help prevent cancer.
4. Hug a person that you care about. When we hug, our organism lets out “happy” hormones, such as oxytocin, which helps prevent depression.
5. Eat more fruit. You should eat at least 200 grams of fruit per day, such as grapes, berries, cherries, citrus fruit and the like. Fruit contains large amounts of fit nutrients, which help prevent risks of brain disease, and quartering, which helps with reducing allergies and difficulties with breathing.
6. Meditate. Take some time to get your thoughts straight and shut away from all your technical devices. Meditation and yoga can help you feel balanced and at peace.
7. Eat salads. Vegetables in a salad are a great source of vitamins, minerals, chlorophylls (which give the plants their green color and benefit our blood), enzymes (which help with our digestion and boost energy) and a large number of fit nutrients.
8. Breathe deeply. Whenever possible, breathe deeply for at least five minutes. Studies have shown that breathing deeply, even if it is for a few minutes, can lower levels of stress hormones. In other words, you have less anxiety, better and deeper sleep, and less chance of weight gain.
9. Have a snack. But not just any kind of snack! Almonds, rolls made out of whole grains, or apples will help you improve your mood and stabilize your weight thanks to regular blood sugar levels.
10. Stop and smell the flowers. Literally! The natural aromatherapy will relax you and help you regain energy. Smelling flowers enables molecules of essential oils to come to contact with your sensory system – one of the quickest ways of balancing out hormones.
By fallowing these steps you will help your self stay healthy and live longer. Even though fallowing these steps it is not easy, having them on your mind and trying your best to change something in your life will make a huge difference.